CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST/INVITATION TO PRE-QUALIFY FOR SELECTION AS A BIDDER FOR THE SALE OF RESIDUAL RISK ASSETS OF BANKS IN LIQUIDATION
The NIGERIA DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION in exercise of its powers as Liquidator of failed Deposit Money Banks, Microfinance Banks (MFBs) and Primary Mortgage Banks (PMBs), is in the process of terminating the liquidation of some failed banks and as such, intends to offer for bulk sale to members of the public, the risk assets of those banks. The Corporation therefore invites interested members of the general public to submit expression of interest to be selected as bidders for the purchase of residual risk assets of the following 18 (Eighteen) earmarked for termination of Liquidation.
|S/N||Bank Name||S/N||Bank Name|
|1||Abacus Merchant Bank||10||Ivory Merchant Bank|
|2||ABC Merchant Bank||11||Lobi Bank of Nigeria|
|3||Alpha Merchant Bank||12||Nigeria Merchant Bank|
|4||Amicable Bank of Nigeria||13||Pinacle Commercial Bank|
|5||Century Merchant Bank||14||Premier Commercial Bank|
|6||Commercial Trust Bank||15||Prime Merchant Bank|
|7||Credite Bank||16||Republic Bank Ltd|
|8||Great Merchant Bank||17||Royal Merchant Bank|
|9||Highland Bank of Nigeria||18||Victory Merchant Bank|
Organizations eligible to apply
- Firms of Legal Practitioners
- Audit Firms
- Registered Debt Recovery Agents
- Asset Management Companies
- Any other organization approved by the Corporation
To be eligible for consideration, interested organizations must provide the following:-
- Profile of the organization, including the organization’s Certificate of incorporation and contacts.
- Evidence of Financial Capability supported by three (3) years Audited financial statements – 2015 to 2017.
- Evidence of Tax payment for the past three (3) years – 2015 to 2017.
- Evidence of VAT registration or Tax exemption Certificate.
- Evidence of Compliance with the Provisions of the Pension Reform Act 2004.
Cost of Forms
Cost of form shall be N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira Only).
Submission of Application/Closing Date
All Applications should be submitted in sealed envelopes to any of the addresses below:-
Muhtari Dangana & Co Osaretin Giwa- Osagie & Co.
(Chartered Accountants) No. 45 Ademola Street Off Awolowo Road,
Maanah Plaza19 Araromi Street, South-West Ikoyi, Lagos.
Off Moloney Street, Onikan, Lagos Telephone: 08051829957; 08029573154
Telephone: 01-7300495 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
36 Douala Street,
Off Herbert Macaulay Way,
Wuse Zone 5, Abuja
NOTE: – The closing date for receiving the application is forty five (45) days from the date of publication (i.e August 31, 2018).
Any application received after the stipulated forty five (45) days will not be considered.