NIGERIA DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
ASSET MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), in exercise of its right as Liquidator of failed Microfinance Banks (MFBs) and Primary Mortgage Banks (PMBs), hereby invites interested members of the general public to buy the assets (furniture ,fixture, fittings, equipment, generators, motor vehicles etc ) of the under listed defunct MFBs and PMBs by PUBLIC COMPETITIVE BIDDING/AUCTION and sealed Bids for Motor Vehicles and Generators:
|S/NO||NAME OF BANK||ADDRESS||STATE||AUCTION DATE||NDIC CONTACT PERSONS|
|1||LAGOONS SAVING & LOAN LTD||Warehouse, located at No. 11A/11B, Mobolaji Johnson way, Former Secretariat Road, Oregun Industrial Estate , Ikeja, Lagos||Lagos||12th -14th May, 2016||Chinedu: 08080707569. Abraham: 08030829206.LAGOS ZONE.NO 15 MARINA, 25TH FLOOR, NECOM HOUSE, MARINA LAGOS|
|2||OMEGA SAVING AND LOANS LIMITED||Warehouse, located at No. 11A/11B, Mobolaji Johnson way, Former Secretariat Road, Oregun Industrial Estate , Ikeja, Lagos||Lagos||12th -14th May, 2016||DITTO|
|3||LEVERAGE HOMES SAVINGS AND LOANS LTD||Warehouse, located at No. 11A/11B, Mobolaji Johnson way, Former Secretariat Road, Oregun Industrial Estate , Ikeja, Lagos||Lagos||12th -14th May, 2016||DITTO|
|4||MORTGAGES PHB||Lagos||12th -14th May, 2016||Chinedu: 08080707569. Abraham: 08030829206.LAGOS ZONE.NO 15 MARINA, 25TH FLOOR, NECOM HOUSE, MARINA LAGOS|
|5||OMEGA SAVING AND LOANS LIMITED||Erekesan Market, Akure, Ondo||Ondo||12th -14th May, 2016||DITTO|
|6||AMAZING GRACE MFB||Papalanto, Ogun||Ogun||12th -14th May, 2016||DITTO|
|7||Havilah MFB||No. 2, Odokpolor Street, off Kareem Giwa Street Abule Oshun B/S Opposite Trade Fair Complex, Badagry Express Way Lagos||Lagos||12th -14th May, 2016||DITTO|
|8||People Serve MFB||Lagos||12th -14th May, 2016||DITTO|
|9||Citigate MFB||Lagos||12th -14th May, 2016||DITTO|
|10||Unique Trust MFB||Umuaka Youth Crusade, Civic Hall Building, Afor Umuaka, Imo||Imo||12th -14th May, 2016||Mr EKA S.N 08062356911
ENUGU CONSOLIDATION CENTRE 139 Chime Avenue, Enugu.
The Public Auction for the furniture, fixtures, fittings & equipment will take place as stated in the schedule by 10.00 am in the various Locations, and the auction shall be conducted by registered auctioneers.
CONDITIONS FOR BIDDING FOR THE GENERATORS AND MOTOR VEHICLES
1) Bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope together with 10% of the bid price in Certified Bank Draft/Cheque in favour of the respective banks (In-Liquidation) and with an inscription on the top left hand corner of the envelope “BID FOR GEN SET/MOTOR VEHICLE”. The bid should contain the name, address and telephone numbers of the bidder. The successful bidder will be required to pay the balance of the bid price within 24 hours of winning the bid. The 10% deposit is not refundable to the bid winner once he/she is declared winner.
2) Bids should be submitted to the Auctioneers or NDIC Contact persons at the designated zonal offices within the stated period.
3) Submitted bids shall be opened before the bidders at the various locations.
4) The 10% deposit of all unsuccessful bidders shall be returned (to the bidder) forthwith, same day; while
that of the bid winner shall be retained.
5) All Assets are sold as “they are” and “net of all taxes”.
6) All purchased items must be evacuated within 24 hours of purchase.
For further enquiries, please contact:
Asset Management Department,
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation,
Lagos Office Annexe, NECOM House (25th Floor),
15 Marina, Lagos.
Tel No: 08023115099 or 08023159275