NIGERIA DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
Plot 447 / 448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.ndic.gov.ng
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A STORE AT ENUGU CONSOLIDATION CENTRE (ECC), ENUGU
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to invite reputable and competent Construction Companies with good track record of performance and experience to tender for the Construction of a Store at Enugu Consolidation Centre (ECC), Enugu.
2.0 PROJECTS FOR TENDER
Construction of a Store at Enugu Consolidation Centre (ECC), Enugu.
3.0 SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for the projects is detailed in the bidding document which shall be issued to prospective bidders.
4.0 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ALL CATEGORIES
Interested bidder(s) are required to submit their bids along with the following requirements.
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- The current 3 (three) years Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company (2014, 2015 and 2016).
- The Company’s Audited Accounts for the last 3 (three) years (2014, 2015 and 2016).
- Interim Registration Report as evidence of registration with BPP National database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers.
- Valid Certificate of Compliance with Pension Act issued by the National Pension Commission (PenCom).
- Certificate of Compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act, 2005.
- Certificate of Compliance with National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Act.
- Sworn affidavit to indicate that the Company is not in Receivership and none of its Directors was ever convicted of fraudulent activity.
- A sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Corporation or BPP is a former or present Director, Shareholder, or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all the information provided in the bid are true and not false, forged or faked.
- Evidence of Financial capacity to execute the project; letter of commitment to provide funding from a bank or a turnover of not less than N100million in the last three (3) years.
- Verifiable evidence of having successfully carried out similar works in the last five (5) years (please attach Letters of Award and Job Completion Certificate).
- Evidence of registration with relevant Professional Body (Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE).
- Detailed Company Profile and evidence of personnel capability including list of key professional staff, Curriculum Vitae, Certificates of each professional and relevant position/evidence of registration of these personnel with relevant Professional Bodies.
- Proof of Company’s understanding of the Job, Implementation Plan and Work Methodology, Health and Safety arrangements.
5.0 COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies should obtain the tender document from the Procurement and Management Services Department, 2nd Floor, NDIC Headquarters, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja upon payment of the tender fee of N10,000.00 for each Lot made payable to the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, Abuja using Remita platform via www.remita.net.
6.0 SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
Three (3) bound copies and one (1) soft copy of the ‘Technical’ and ‘Financial’ tender documents must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively, both put in a third (3rd) envelope sealed and marked on the right hand top corner ‘’TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL TENDER’’ for Construction of a Store at Enugu Consolidation Centre (ECC), Enugu. and addressed to:
Procurement and Management Services Department,
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
7.0 CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION
The closing date for submission of Tender is Thursday 5th April, 2018 by 11:00 am. The tender is to be dropped in the Tender Box on the Ground floor, Reception Area at the Head Office Building, Abuja. Companies submitting tenders are expected to sign the tender register on the 2nd floor, Procurement and Management Services Department., before dropping the tenders. Any tender submitted at the designated location after the stipulated date and time shall be considered late and non-responsive.
8.0 OPENING OF TENDERS
Opening of tenders shall be on Thursday 5th April, 2018 by 11:00am. The venue for the Bid Opening exercise is Visitors waiting room at the Ground Floor, NDIC Head Office, Abuja.
9.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Failure to satisfactorily fulfil the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such tender.
- NDIC shall reserve the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by the tendering parties.
- NDIC shall reserve the right to reject any submission based on unverifiable information.
- All bids/proposals must be paginated and items required under eligibility criteria to be arranged in the order of sequence.
- All documents submitted must be legible.
- Technical and financial bids enclosed in one envelope that will expose the technical and financial bid at the time of opening shall be disqualified.
- Due diligence exercise shall be conducted to verify all the claims made by bidders.
- Failure to comply with the instructions will lead to disqualification.
- Further requisite information required can be obtained through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.