NIGERIA DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
Plot 447 / 448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ndic.org.ng
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF EXISTING AND OBSOLETE ACOUSTIC CEILING WITH LAMINATED CEILING BOARDS AT THE CORPORATION’S HEAD OFFICE BUILDING, ABUJA
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to invite reputable companies with good track record of performance and experience to bid for the replacement of existing and obsolete acoustic ceiling with laminated ceiling boards at the Corporation’s Head Office, Abuja. The project is expected to enhance the capital value of the building, improve the aesthetic value and enhance work environment of the Building.
SCOPE OF WORK
The proposed replacement of existing and obsolete ceiling with laminated ceiling board at the Head office include:
- Removal of existing acoustic ceiling boards/railings and cart away from site.
- Provision of complete railings and other accessories for the laminated ceiling boards.
- Rewiring/Provision of modular light fittings and
- Installation of laminated suspended ceiling boards.
Interested companies should obtain the tender document from the Administration Department, 2nd Floor, NDIC Headquarters, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja upon payment of the tender fee of N10,000.00 in Bank Draft made payable to the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, Abuja. Further requisite information can be obtained from the Administration Department.
CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- The current 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company (2011 – 2013).
- The Company’s audited accounts for the last three years (2011– 2013).
- Evidence of Financial capacity or bank support to undertake the project.
- Bank statement of the company for the last six (6) months.
- Evidence of having successfully carried out similar works within the past three years.
- Company profile indicating qualification and experience of key staff for the project.
- Proof of Company’s understanding of the job.
- Evidence of VAT registration.
- Valid certificate of compliance with Pension Act issued by the National Pension Commission (Pencom).
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Act; including proof of remittance.
- Implementation plan and work methodology.
- Sworn affidavit to indicate that the company is not in receivership and none of its Directors was ever convicted of fraudulent activity.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Five (5) bound copies each of the ‘Technical’ and ‘Financial’ tender documents must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid “respectively, both put in a third (3rd) envelope sealed and marked on the right hand top corner “REPLACEMENT OF EXISTING AND OBSOLETE ACOUSTIC CEILING WITH LAMINATED CEILING BOARD AT THE HEAD OFFICE ABUJA” and addressed to:
Director of Administration Department,
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
The closing date for submission is Monday, 28th July, 2014 by 2:00pm. The tender is to be dropped in the tender box on the Ground floor reception in the Head Office. Companies dropping tenders are expected to sign the tender register on the 2nd floor, Administration Department, before dropping the tenders. Submission of tender by post or courier will not be acceptable, and any tender received at the designated location after the required time and date shall be considered late and non-responsive.
OPENING OF THE TENDERS
Opening of tenders will be on Monday, 28th July, 2014 by 2:00pm at the Ground Floor, Visitors waiting room.
i) Failure to satisfactorily fulfill the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such tender.
ii) NDIC shall reserve the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by the tendering parties.
iii) NDIC shall reserve the right to reject any submission based on unverifiable information.
iv) Prospective bidders are strongly advised to inspect samples of materials and confirm specification at the Corporate Head Office, Abuja.