NIGERIA DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
Plot 447 / 448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ndic.gov.ng
Invitation to Tender for the Supply and Installation of Variable Refrigerant Flow (VFR) Cooling System for the Third Floor of the Head Office Building, Abuja
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to invite reputable and competent Companies with good track record of performance and experience to tender for the supply and installation of variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Cooling System for the third floor of the Head Office Building, Abuja.
CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
i) Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
ii) The current 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company (2013 – 2015).
iii) Certificate of VAT Registration.
iv) The Company’s audited accounts for the last three years (2013 – 2015).
v) Evidence of Financial capacity or bank support to undertake the project.
vi) Evidence of having successfully carried out similar works.
vii) Company profile indicating qualification and experience of key staff for the project.
viii) Proof of Company’s understanding of the job, Implementation plan and work methodology.
ix) Evidence of Health and Safety/Environmental Policy and Community relation
x) Evidence of compliance with ITF Act.
xi) Valid Certification of Compliance with Pension Act issued by the National Pension Commission (PenCom).
xii) Sworn affidavit to indicate that the Company is not in Receivership and none of its Directors was ever convicted of fraudulent activity.
xiii) Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies.
xiv) Evidence of registration with the Bureau of Public Procurement Database for Contractors and Consultants.
SCOPE OF WORK
• Review and interpret design/drawings and procures
• Site inspect, take-over and site preparation
B. VARIABLE REFRIGERANT FLOW COOLING SYSTEM
• Supply and install variable refrigerant flow cooling system, both condensing and ceiling mounted cassette evaporating units of various capacities as specified in the drawings with appropriate refrigerant piping. All pipes shall be insulated with armaflex insulated.
• Relevant instrumentation and control panel and wiring etc.
• PVC condensate with armaflex insulated.
C. FRESH AIR UNITS
• Supply and install ducted split condensing and indoor units of the fresh air system of capacities as specified in the shop drawings with appropriate refrigerant piping. All pipes shall be insulated with armaflex insulation.
• Relevant instrumentation and control for the system including the electrical cabling, remote control panel and wiring etc.
PVC condensate drain pipe work as shown on the drawing. All pipes shall be insulated with armaflex insulation.
D. PROJECT CLOSURE
• Provide construction documents and as-built drawings.
• Commissioning and testing of the entire installation and provision of test certificates.
• Provide training for the in-house maintenance staff.
• Provide record drawings, operation maintenance manuals and maintenance log Book.
Interested companies should obtain the tender documents from the Administration Department, 2nd Floor, NDIC Headquarters, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja upon payment of the tender fee of N10,000.00 in Bank Draft made payable to the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, Abuja. Further requisite information required can be obtained from the Administration Department at the above address. Enquires could be made through the following e-mail address: email@example.com
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Five (5) bound copies of the ‘Technical’ and ‘Financial’ tender documents must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively, both put in a third (3rd) envelope sealed and marked on the right hand top corner “TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF VARIOUS REFRIGERANT FLOW (VRF) COOLING SYSTEM” and addressed to:
Director of Administration Department,
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
The closing date for submission is Thursday, 4th August, 2016 by 11:00am. The tender is to be dropped in the tender box on the Ground floor, reception area at the Head Office Building. Companies submitting tenders are expected to sign the tender register on the 2nd floor, Admin Department., before dropping the tenders. Submission of tender by post or courier will not be acceptable, and any tender submitted at the designated location after the stipulated date and time shall be considered late and non-responsive.
OPENING OF THE TENDER
• Opening of tenders shall be on Thursday, 4th August 2016 by 11:00am at the Ground Floor, Visitors waiting room.
i. Failure to satisfactorily fulfil the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such tender.
ii. NDIC shall reserve the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by the tendering parties.
iii. NDIC shall reserve the right to reject any submission based on unverifiable information.
iv. All financial bids should be quoted in Naira (N) for all Nigerian companies, while foreign-based companies should avail themselves with the most current (prevailing) exchange rate.
v. All bidders are strongly advised to inspect the site before submitting their bids.