The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to invite reputable Companies with good track record of performance and experience in supply and installation of computer equipment to bid for the Supply and Installation of ICT EQUIPMENT for the Corporation.
SCOPE OF WORK
Supply and Installation of Two (2) SUN NETRA T4-2 Servers
Interested companies should obtain the tender document from the Administration Department, 2nd Floor, NDIC Headquarters, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja upon payment of tender fee of N10,000.00 in Bank Draft made payable to the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, Abuja. Further requisite information required can be obtained from the Head of Information Technology Department at the above address. Enquiries could be made either through the telephone number: 09-4601204 or the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
CONDITIONS FOR ELIGIBILITY
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
- · Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria
- · The current 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company (2009 – 2011).
- · The Company’s audited accounts for the last three years (2009 – 2011).
- · Evidence of Financial capacity or bank support to undertake the project.
- · Evidence of having successfully carried out similar works within the past three years.
- · Evidence of dealership/distributorship with SUN-ORACLE
- · Company profile indicating qualification and experience of key staff.
- · Evidence of VAT registration and remittance.
- · Evidence of compliance with Pension Act; including proof of remittance to PFCs and PFAs.
- · Sworn affidavit to indicate that the company is not in receivership and none of its directors were ever convicted of fraudulent activity.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Five (5) bound copies of the ‘Financial’ and ‘Technical’ tender documents must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” both put in a third (3rd) envelope sealed and marked “TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL TENDER FOR SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF ICT EQUIPMENT” and addressed to:
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
The closing date for submission is Six (6) weeks from date of Advert. The tender is to be dropped in the tender box on the ground floor reception in the Head Office. Representatives of Companies dropping tenders are expected to sign the tender register on the 2nd floor, Admin Dept, before dropping the tenders. Submission of tender by post or courier will not be acceptable, and any tender received at the designated location after the required time and date shall be considered late and non-responsive.
OPENING OF THE TENDERS
Opening of tenders will be by 2:00pm on 2nd of July, 2012. Only the technical bids will be opened and all successful companies shall be informed in writing. Financial bids of the unsuccessful companies will be returned unopened.
i) Failure to satisfactorily fulfill the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such tender.
ii) NDIC shall reserve the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by the tendering parties.
iii) NDIC shall reserve the right to reject any submission based on unverifiable information.
iv) All financial bids should be quoted in Naira (N).