1.0 INTRODUCTION The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) is seeking to identify and select a reputable company with good track record of performance for the acquisition of electronic document management system (EDMS) for the Corporation (NDIC).
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK
1. The Corporation archives in five (5) locations namely; Lagos, Enugu, Benin, Kano, Abuja are fully digitized using the Docuware. There should be a seamless transfer of digitized documents from Docuware to the new Software.
2. Departments/Units/Offices are utilizing several other software that enhance their processes. E.g. Sun Account, Human Manager, Team Mate, etc. These standalone software should be able to handshake with the new EDMS seamlessly.
3. The Corporation is going paperless in the near future, the new Software should be able to drive the paperless policy of the Corporation.
4. The Software should be robust and user friendly to accommodate all the internally generated and acquired documents from closed banks in liquidation.
5. The new EDMS should be able to synchronize with Human Manager Application for ease of use by I & M Unit.
6. The search criteria in the EDMS can be enhance to be able to retrieve documents based on search words.
7. Training of staff on use of the EDMS.
8. Securitization of all documents in the EDMS.
9. Easy retrieval of documents.
10. Version Control.
11. Digitization of existing document: As a form of capturing existing documents into the system, digitization of physical archived documents should be part of the development scope.
1. Document Capture: The EDMS should be able to scan and recognize the information in the record, as well as convert the document to PDF and other usable formats.
2. User-friendly Interface: The interface should be user friendly and the instructions, including troubleshoot should be contained in the help menu. We also recommend link to short videos on how to use the application be embedded.
3. Document Accessibility: it should be structured well to make each document uniquely identifiable. Documents types and tags will help to manage the content of the system. For instance, a search using keyword should retrieve a digitized file in PDF format.
4. Cloud based storage: There should be option for cloud storage which provide long lasting preservation of documents.
5. Migration of files from Docuware to enable seamless migration of all previously uploaded files.
6. Web Access; for convenience and increase in productivity, the application should be web access enabled to allow restricted remote access for specific users.
7. Audit Trail: There should be an audit function integrated in the system, which will enable one to view a record of each instance the EDMS is accessed and what file was retrieved.
8. The application should have a single Sign-on functionality.
The application should have clearly defined access right for different categories of staff (e.g. Read only, Read write etc.)
3.0 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested bidder(s) for the above project are required to provide the following bidding requirements for the project.
All Expression of Interest (EOI) must be accompanied with the following:
i . Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC1.1 or CAC2 and CAC7. Business Name with Form BN1 is also acceptable;
ii. Evidence of Company’s Income Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificate of all the Partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2023; with minimum average annual turnover of
iii. Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above);
iv. Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder’s annual turnover is N50m and above);
v. Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
vi. Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31st December, 2023 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
vii. Sworn Affidavit:
Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
that no Director has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter; that the Company is not in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings; that the company does not have existing loan or financial liability with a bank, other financial institution or third party that is classified as doubtful, non-performance, bad or whose repayment portion has been outstanding for the last four (4) months;
viii. Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – 2020, 2021 & 2022;
ix. Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
x. Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree etc.
xi. Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs (in size, nature & complexity) executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Interim or Final Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
xii. For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided indicating among others the Lead Partner (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner);
xiii. All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
Note: The EOI should have a Table of Content and be paginated. 4.0 SUBMISSION OF EOI Prospective bidders are to submit three (3) hard copies each of the EOI(1 original, 2 copies) and clearly marked “EOI” and address the seal envelope to:
Procurement & Management Services Department, (PMSD) Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
Clearly marked “EOI FOR THE ACQUISITION OF ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (EDMS) FOR THE CORPORATION (NDIC).
Furthermore, on the reverse side of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box on the Ground floor, reception area at the Head Office Building not later than 11:00a.m Monday, 19th June, 2023.
5.0 OPENING OF EOI The EOI will be opened immediately after the deadline for the submission at 11:00a.m Monday, 19th June, 2023, at the Ground Floor, Visitors waiting room, NDIC Head Office Building in the presence of the bidders or their representatives, while the Financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register on the 2nd floor, with the Procurement and Management Services Department, as NDIC will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. Further requisite information required can be obtained from the NDIC website or e-mail address email@example.com.
7.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
i. EOIs must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder.
ii. EOIs submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
iii. All costs will be borne by the bidders.
iv. The Technical Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders or their representatives, CSOs in the areas of Anti-Corruption and Transparency and Private Professional bodies; and will be covered by video recording; invitation link will be sent to bidder who chooses to join the bid opening online;
v. Only shortlisted Consultants will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals;
vi. NDIC is not bound to shortlist any Consultants and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.