NIGERIA DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION
Plot 447 / 448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ndic.gov.ng
REQUEST FOR INVITATION TO TENDER/ EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) AND OTHER PROJECTS UNDER THE YEAR 2017 APPROPRIATION
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to procure the under listed Goods, Works and Services in its financial year 2017 appropriation. In compliance with Public Procurement Act 2007, all interested reputable Consultants, Suppliers and Contractors with good track record of performance and experience are hereby invited to bid as follows:
2.0 PROJECTS FOR TENDER
CATEGORY A: WORKS
LOT A1: Supply and Installation of 60KVA and 100KVA UPS at the Corporation’s Head Office, Abuja.
LOT A2: Supply and Installation of FM 200 Gas Fire Separation System for Document Centre, Lagos.
LOT B1: Supply and Installation of Desktop Computers at the Corporation’s Head Office, Abuja.
LOT B2: Supply and Installation of Desktop Computers at the Corporation’s Lagos Office.
LOT B3: Supply and Installation of Desktop Computers at the Corporation’s Zonal Offices.
LOT B4: Supply of Laptop Computers at the Corporation’s Head Office, Abuja.
LOT B5: Supply of laptop Computers at the Corporation’s Lagos Office.
LOT B6: Supply of Laptop Computers for the Corporation’s Zonal Offices.
LOT B7: Supply of Mobile Devices for the Corporation.
LOT B8: Supply and Installation of Routers and Switches for the Corporation.
LOT B9: Supply of Printer Consumables for the Corporation’s Head Office Abuja.
LOT B10: Supply and Installation of Lync IP-Phone Voice Integration.
CATEGORY C: CONSULTANCY SERVICES:EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
LOT C1: Placement of Advertisement on Electronic Billboards.
3.0 SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for all projects under categories “A “& “B” are detailed in the bidding document which shall be issued to prospective bidders.
4.0 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ALL CATEGORIES
Interested bidder (s) for any of the above projects are required to provide the following bidding requirements for the project(s) of their choice.
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- The current 3 (three) years Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company (2014, 2015 and 2016).
- The Company’s Audited Accounts for the last 3 (three) years (2014, 2015 and 2016).
- Interim Registration Report as evidence of registration with BPP National database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers.
- Valid Certificate of Compliance with Pension Act issued by the National Pension Commission (PenCom)
- Certificate of Compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act, 2005.
- Certificate of Compliance with National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Act.
- Sworn affidavit to indicate that the Company is not in Receivership and none of its Directors was ever convicted of fraudulent activity.
- A sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Corporation or BPP is a former or present Director, Shareholder, or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all the information provided in the bid are true and not false, forged or faked.
- Evidence of Financial capacity to execute the project(s); letter of commitment to provide funding from a bank or bank statement for the immediate past six (6) months.
- Verifiable evidence of having successfully carried out similar works in the last five (5) years (please attach Letters of Award and Job Completion Certificate).
- Company profile indicating qualification and experience of key staff for the project.
- Evidence of registration with relevant Professional Bodies.
- Evidence of Registration with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) for LOT B1- B9.
- Detailed Company Profile and evidence of personnel capability including list of key professional staff, Curriculum Vitae, Certificates of each professional and relevant position/evidence of registration of these personnel with relevant Professional Bodies. (for Category C only)
- Proof of Company’s understanding of the Job, Implementation Plan and Work Methodology (for Category C only)
- Failure to satisfactorily fulfil the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such tender.
- NDIC shall reserve the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by the tendering parties.
- NDIC shall reserve the right to reject any submission based on unverifiable information.
- All bids/proposals must be paginated and items required under eligibility criteria to be arranged in the order of sequence.
- All documents submitted must be legible.
- Contractors are not permitted to bid for more than two (2) Lots.
- Technical and financial bids enclosed in one envelope that will expose the technical and financial bid at the time of opening shall be disqualified.
- Due diligence exercise shall be conducted to verify all the claims made by bidders.
- Failure to comply with the instructions will lead to disqualification.
- Further requisite information required can be obtained through the following e-mail address: email@example.com
5.0 COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies should obtain the tender document for Categories “A” & “B” from the Procurement and Management Services Department, 2nd Floor, NDIC Headquarters, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja upon payment of the tender fee of N10,000.00 for each Lot made payable to the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, Abuja using Remita platform via www.remita.net.
6.0 SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS FOR CATEGORIES “ A” & “B”
Five (5) bound copies of the ‘Technical’ and ‘Financial’ tender documents must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively, both put in a third (3rd) envelope sealed and marked on the right hand top corner ‘’TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL TENDER’’ for any project(s) of your choice (indicate the Lot number) and addressed to:
Procurement and Management Services Department,
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
7.0 SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) DOCUMENT.
Five (5) bound copies of Expression of interest documents shall be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the right hand top corner “ Expression of Interest for LOT C1: PLACEMENT OF ADVERTISEMENT ON ELECTRONIC BILLBOARDS, and addressed as Item 6.0.
8.0 CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION
The closing date for submission of Tender for Category “A” and “B” is Thursday, 4th January, 2018 by 11:00 am. The tender is to be dropped in the Tender Box on the Ground floor, Reception Area at the Head Office Building, Abuja. Companies submitting tenders are expected to sign the tender register on the 2nd floor, Procurement and Management Services Department., before dropping the tenders. The closing date for submission for category C is Monday 28th November, 2017 by 11.00am. Any tender submitted at the designated location after the stipulated date and time shall be considered late and non-responsive.
9.0 OPENING OF TENDERS
Opening of tenders for all projects classified under categories A & B shall be on Thursday 4th January, 2018 by 11:00am. While Category C will be on Tuesday, 28th November, 2017 by 11.00.am. The venue for the Bid Opening exercise is NDIC Conference Hall, Fourth Floor, NDIC Head Office, Abuja.
10.0 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION